We are a premium provider of infrastructure solutions and managed services for Germany’s SMB sector and global companies. For more than 25 years, our mission has been to support and advise customers in all IT matters with great technical expertise and flexibility. We offer you horizontal, flexible and scalable solutions based on established standards.
OEDIV is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dr. August Oetker KG and so a member of the Oetker Group, which has almost 350 companies and is one of the major family-owned businesses in Germany. We protect your sensitive data in two state-of-the-art data centres boasting a highly available, secure and scalable infrastructure. By also using global data centre capacities and cloud services like Microsoft Azure, we ensure delivery of our services without boundaries, coupled with protection in compliance with European and German law.
We aim to be your long-term partner in a holistic, reliable relationship and nurture that through permanent contact persons and comprehensive care and support. We have gained important certification acknowledging our high standards of quality and security, in particular for the further training we offer our employees. We pursue clear strategies and concepts and enable you to benefit from flexible, customised contractual arrangements.
- Founded: 1995
- Locations: Bielefeld (headquarters), Oldenburg, Augsburg and Rostock
- Executive management: Frank Pickert, Jasmin Gronwald and Norbert Diehl
- Headcount: >400
- Number of external customers: >400
- Special features: Own data centres in Europe and global partner locations
- Most important certification: ISO/IEC 27001:2017, ISAE 3402 Type 2 report, TÜV Rheinland: Secure Data Centre, various SAP and Microsoft certification, Microsoft Cloud Service Provider, Citrix Cloud Service Provider