It’s our employees who ensure that our services inspire customers and we grow sustainably as a company. That’s why we feel it important to create ideal conditions for you. They include pinpointed further training and development opportunities, as well as various offerings to help create a good work-life balance.
We offer you many possibilities to help you develop individually because we want you to be able to unleash your full potential and grow as a person. Above all, we prefer to recruit our managers from our own ranks.
Extra monetary benefits
- Attractive salary package with compensation in line with the collective bargaining agreement
- Holiday pay and Christmas bonus
- Company old-age pension
- Old-age pension in line with the collective bargaining agreement
- Regular, performance-related salary increases
- Private pension and burial fund programme
- Employer contribution to deferred compensation
- Cut-price purchases in the employee shop
- OEDIV Summer Party
- OEDIV New Year Party
- Company Party
- Departmental and team-wide celebrations
- Company-wide cultural programme
- Use of the informal German means of address throughout the company
- Flat hierarchies and short decision lines
- An employee-centric climate with a family feel
We regularly seek motivated team players who want to grow with us long term. Apart from permanent positions for career starters and experienced professionals, we offer students the chance to spend internships and write their thesis with us. Feel free to look at the jobs we’re advertising.
We look forward to welcoming you!